We respect the intellectual property rights of others just as we expect others to respect our rights. As an online Entertainment and News website, we are entitled to claim immunity from said infringement claims pursuant to the “safe harbor” provisions of the DMCA. To submit a good faith infringement claim to us, you must submit notice to us that sets forth the following information:
Notice of Infringement – Claim
1. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
2. Identification of the infringing material to be removed, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. “Please submit the URL of the page in question to assist us in identifying the allegedly offending work.”
3. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party including your name, physical address, email address and phone number.
4. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material is unauthorized by the copyright agent.
5. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Send all take-down notices through our Contact page. Please send by email for prompt attention.
Also note that we may share the identity and information in any copyright infringement claim we receive with the alleged infringed. In submitting a claim, you understand accept and agree that your identity and claim may be communicated to the alleged infringed.
Counter Notification – Restoration of Material
If your written content were being take-down because of a copyright infringement claim, you may provide us with a evidence in an effort to have the material in question restored to the site. The evidence must be given in writing to our DMCA Agent and must contain substantially the following elements listed above.
Repeat Infringed Policy
We take copyright infringement very seriously. We maintain a list of Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA ) notices from copyright holders and make a good faith effort to identify any repeat infringed contents.
We reserve the right to modify the contents of this page and its policy for handling DMCA claims at any time for any reason. You are encouraged to check back to review this policy frequently for any changes.